Entry Level Software Engineer- PHS
This position is responsible for the programming/configuration of control modules and graphical interfaces for HVAC and related processes.
This position is responsible for.
- Develop related documentation: Sequences, functional specifications, submittals, test plans, training.
- Development and implementation of control strategies and sequences of operation;
- Configuration and programming of DCS, PLC and other control platforms;
- Development and configure HMI displays;
- Coordination with project team to meet schedule;
- Serve as technical point of communication to internal/external customers & team members to answer questions regarding technical concerns;
- Responsible for the design and integration efforts including:
- Develop hardware/software testing & execution plan;
- Work within project schedule & budget;
- Gather information to integrate with all controlled equipment;
- Participate in panel checkout & verification;
- Participate in software deployment at customer’s site.
- Will possess a 4-year technical/engineering degree;
- Will be able to learn DCS/PLC programming;
- Will be able to learn to read and interpret P&ID drawings;
- Must be able to travel – job is 0-50% out of town work;
- Has the ability to learn new technical concepts;
- Must be able to work well and participate in a team environment;
- Must work well with others and present himself in a professional manner with clients, other contractors and within PHS.