Entry Level Strategic Developer – Quant Trading - New York
USD 150K + Bonus
We are hiring entry level Strategic developer to develop Risk System and Rapid application development for Quantitative trading team in New York.
Our client is a leading financial institution based at New York and having trading offices in North America, Europe and Asia. They are highly regarded in the quantitative trading world.
• As a developer you will be working with Quantitative Strategists and modelling teams to support their mechanisms and tools to build a risk.
• Specifically, the role will involve application development in C++ and provide tools to increase efficiency and standardization.
• On-going development of trading application for risk solutions with the internal quantitative library in C++
• Document and integration testing of all model development to the required standard.
• Energetic, data-driven work environment with an exciting culture.
• Exciting world-changing opportunity on problem solving that has massive impacts worldwide.
PhD’s or Master level degrees in Computer Science or Statistics or Maths are preferred.
2 - 4 years of experience with C++ development from non-trading industry is required.
Experience in multithreaded programming and good knowledge in UNIX and Windows environment are desire.
Expert knowledge of data structures and algorithms for large-scale machine learning
Self Motivate team player with excellent communication skills.
If you find this role of interest, please submit your application to email@example.com quoting the reference “ SUSH “. Alternatively, please call our office at (646)502-8555 and ask to speak with Suresh for a confidential discussion. Thank you for your interest and we look forward to engaging with you.
- 3 years ago - save job
Founded in 1994, MavenSearch is the leading directory and search engine for Jewish content related websites.
Using advanced proprietary...