- Perform structural analysis and design to meet customer specifications and a variety of codes.
- Create bills of material for proposals and orders.
- Supervise the preparation of fabrication and installation drawings.
- Develop and maintain in-house structural design programs.
- Interact extensively with external consultants, customers, distributors, installation contractors, project and site managers, plant and sales personnel.
The opportunity to work with a highly qualified/skilled team and on interesting and challenging projects.
- Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Experience with structural analysis, design, and engineering principles.
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, Project, Powerpoint, Access.
- Experience with AutoCAD, MathCad, finite element analysis programs.
Interlake Mecalux, Inc. - 14 months ago