Forever Collectibles is the leading manufacturer servicing the sports entertainment industry with collectibles, novelty items, and promotional products. With all the major sports licenses at our fingertips, a powerful infrastructure, and a broad variety of products, Forever Collectibles is reaching new heights. The success of our expansion is directly correlated to the company's outstanding ability to bring new design and manufacturing techniques to categories in need of innovation. We are looking for dedicated professionals who have recently graduated to join our team and grow with our company.
Installing, supporting, and maintaining servers or other computer systems, and planning for and responding to service outages and other problems.
Computer Science, Information Systems Management, or Information Technology degrees preferred. Experience with Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains is a plus but not required. Strong interpersonal and organizational skills. Attention to detail, ability to multi-task and the ability to work well in a fast paced environment also key.
Duties May Include:
- Performing routine audits of systems and software.
- Applying operating system updates, patches, and configuration changes.
- Installing and configuring new hardware and software .
- Adding, removing, or updating user account information, resetting passwords , etc.
- Answering technical queries and dealing with often frustrated users.
- Responsibility for security and documenting the configuration of the system
- Troubleshooting any reported problems.
- Ensuring that the network infrastructure is up and running
Monster - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard