Use your attention to detail to monitor and enforce Food Safety, Customer Expectations, GMPs, SSOPs, and U.S. Government expectations. Your duties will include; observe, document, and communicate all product quality measurements in relationship to product specifications. Successful Quality Technicians show willingness to learn, positive attitude, ability to communicate, and good integrity in the course of performing daily duties.
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Basic math, reasoning, and data interpretation skills are a must
- Must have basic computer skills, be familiar with Microsoft word and excel
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- HS diploma or GED required
- Must be able to work 2nd shift
The OSI Group is a world leader in providing quality products and custom solutions for the food industry. That's why many of the worlds'...