Entry-Level Civil/Environmental Engineer
The Louis Berger Water Services (LBWS) seeks an Entry-Level Civil/Environmental Engineer in its Providence, RI office. The position includes civil engineering design and support in the following areas:
· Site Grading
· Storm Drainage
· Utility Analysis and Design (water, sanitary)
· Stormwater Best Management Practices
Applicants must state in their applications whether they have current eligibility to work in the US.
- A Bachelors of Science in Civil or Environmental Engineering.
- Engineering in Training certificate desirable.
- Up to one year of experience in civil/environmental engineering
- Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D required
- Excellent computer skills, technical skills, and written and verbal communication skills
Preference will be given to candidates living in the proximity of the proposed work location.
To apply, please visit http://careers.louisberger.com/resume/res_form/res_form.php , and apply by selecting the job(s) you are interested in, then clicking the link and following instructions.
Please have your resume ready to upload, formatted as a .doc, .rtf. or .pdf with your name and no other characters in the filename. Other formats will not upload correctly to the candidate database on www.louisberger.com .
Berger offers a competitive compensation package.