The Cadmus Group seeks a highly motivated entry-level health communications consultant to provide program support on environmental health, public health, healthy housing, and green building issues for clients at the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry, National Institutes of Health, and U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.
Responsibilities include data collection, research and analysis, product development and marketing support, social media, public awareness and outreach campaigns, and logistical support for program activities.
• Bachelor’s degree in Health Communications, Environmental Science, Public Health, Political Science, Marketing, or a related field.
• Demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong organizational abilities and detail orientation.
• Strong work ethic and willingness to travel.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite.
• Social marketing experience preferred.
This position is located in either our Arlington, VA, or Bethesda, MD office.
Cadmus is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer.