- Knowledge of Medical Records and Medical EOB’s
- Strong computer skills
- previous experience with Medical Records a plus!
- Ability to operate scanning equipment
- Ability to type 35 WPM; 10-key a plus!
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to squat and bend often.
- Ability to lift objects up to 50lbs
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Team player
Intermedix is the nation's largest provider of business and technology solutions that manage the revenue cycle and support incident preparedness for the emergency healthcare services industry. With over 1,400 employees across the country, we are a Company dedicated to providing innovative technology and business services solutions to our clients. As the industry leader we seek high-energy and dedicated professionals who will uphold our Organization’s commitment in the growing emergency healthcare sector. If you want to work for a Company that rewards innovation and hard work with opportunities for growth and development, then Intermedix may be just the place for you. We currently have three openings for:
Entry Level- Medical Records Specialist
- Responsible for the storage, retrieval, copying, filing, and maintenance of paper and electronic medical records, medical EOB’s, and correspondence.
- Responsible for daily pick up and distribution of requests for medical records and medical EOBs from the various departments.
- Responsible for scanning archived medical records and medical EOB’s.
- Responsible for maintaining limited access to medical records/EOB storage facility at the 306 building.
- Responsible for ensuring records are retrieved and distributed as requested in a timely manner (48 hour turnaround).
- Perform periodic training functions.
- Special projects as assigned by Management.
- Meet or exceed all production standards with out sacrificing quality.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Adhere to Corporate Compliance Program and Standards of Business Ethics guidelines.
We offer medical, dental, 401k, generous paid time off, and many other perks.
Come work for a leader in the healthcare industry.
For additional company information and to apply for this position, please go to our website at www.Intermedix.com.
Thank you for considering Intermedix for your next employment.
Intermedix is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer.
Intermedix - 2 years ago