IPS is a close partner with a well-known Insurance Company in Waco, TX and currently working with the Department Manager with building their IT team. We are seeking recent college graduates with Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Management Information Systems degrees. This is an excellent entry-level opportunity to work with IT teams to develop complex web applications, and learn from experienced programmers. The selected individuals will have the opportunity to work with different IT technologies - candidates who have completed coursework and training in Java, C#, C++ Programming would be preferred. This is a fulltime position with an initial 3-6 month probationary period.
· Completed coursework in programming (Java, C#, other).
· Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle.
· Must be a self-motivated individual comfortable communicating/working in cross-functional teams.
· Understanding of databases (Oracle or SQL Server).
· Applicants must meet the requirements to work legally in the US (must be US Citizen or Green Card Holder.).
· Bachelor's Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Computer Engineering.
International Programming & Systems Inc. - 14 months ago