Dewberry is currently seeking a civil engineer to join our site/civil department in our Lanham, MD office to work on a variety of projects for clients within the commercial and government sector. This is an excellent career opportunity for an enthusiastic and talented individual to join a team of outstanding professionals, and the opportunity to apply the latest technology to help our clients solve their most challenging problems. Typical projects involve site/civil design for residential, commercial and industrial site development, and capital improvement projects.
- Site/civil development including grading design, roadway design, storm water management systems design, and erosion and sediment control design.
- Preparation of all associated calculations, reports and spreadsheets.
- Working on design teams in all aspects of a given project to develop detailed design documents for construction plans.
- May also conduct code research, write specifications, and obtain permitting.
Required Skills & Required Experience:
Dewberry is an equal opportunity employer
- B.S. in Civil Engineering with a 3.0 GPA or higher.
- Previous internship experience.
- EIT is strongly preferred.
- Experience with AutoCAD and Microsoft office is required.
- Experience with Water CAD and Storm CAD is a plus.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Dewberry - 17 months ago