Southeastern Data Cooperative (SEDC) has several open opportunities for top notch Software Design Analysts.
Software Technical Design Analysts will p rovide the technical connection between business/customer requirements and development teams.
To Qualify for this role candidates should have:
- Strong technical ability to drive technical designs and contribute to end to end project life cycle delivery.
- Must possess strong business acumen with ability create technical specifications from functional requirements.
- Sound skills in influencing design process and decisions in an integrated and interconnected software development environment .
- Ability to operate across multiple projects concurrently and assume the responsibility for the appropriate technical and architectural specifications for the projects.
- Commitment to customer satisfaction and staunch customer f ocus.
Technical Skill Set:
- . NET 2.0 and 3.5 frameworks
- Orcacle 10i/11i
- Unix / Linux environment
- SQL Server 2000 or above
- COBOL a plus
- T ypically qualified candidate will possess a 4 year degree or equivalent experience/certification.
- PMI and/or Microsoft .Net Certification s are a plus.
What Are the Benefits of Working at SEDC?
- Develop your talent and expertise through extensive professional development, training and tools.Enjoy flexibility that allows you to balance your career and personal time
- Your choice of Medical Insurance Plans and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company matching 401(k) with a great vesting schedule plus Employer Basic Contribution Retirement Plan
- Company paid Life, Short and LongTerm Disability Insurance
- Strong Tuition Reimbursement Plan
- Wellness Reimbursement Plan
- Generous Employee Referral Program
- PTO Plan and much more!
Southeastern Data Cooperative SEDC - 9 months ago
copy to clipboard