MTS Systems creates some of the world’s highest performance mechanical testing systems for customers that include Formula 1 teams, leading automotive and aerospace companies and the world’s leading researchers in materials, seismic and other engineering disciplines. Our control software enables these systems to achieve extremely high levels of physical simulation fidelity and performance by enabling advanced controls, data acquisition and modeling capabilities.
This role is an opportunity to have a major impact on the current and future real-time control software that powers these leading-edge systems and machines.
In this role you will participate in the design and implementation of new concepts and features for our control software while contributing to the overall product direction.
- Focus on designing and implementing new features and product capabilities.
- Participate in the design and implementation of new concepts and features.
- Design and implement complex control and signal processing algorithms.
- Build robust software that provides outstanding customer experience.
- Design, code, test and document software solutions for specific feature requests and to solve customer problems
- Design and implement software solutions that balance strategic and tactical requirements and needs.
- Actively participate in the Scrum process to help the entire team succeed.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or a degree in Computer Science with an interest in, and aptitude for, the field of Engineering.
- Team oriented with an interest in working on a multi-functional engineering team consisting of Mechanical, Electrical, Controls, and Software Engineers.
- Understanding of C / C++ / C# real-time development
- Understanding of controls and signal processing
- Understanding of Agile / Scrum processes
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/M/F/V/D
E-mail and password are case sensitive. Forgot your password?
For assistance, please see the Applicant Guide ,
or send an email to EmploymentCoordinator@mts.com
For Special Accommodation, click here .
Information about Security
© 2007 | All Rights Reserved. | Powered by HRsmart | Human Resources Software
MTS Systems Corporation - 2 years ago
In this world nothing is certain but death and taxes -- and those things tested by MTS Systems. The company produces testing systems that...