Employer will not sponsor visas for position
CITGO’s Attractive benefits:
- Responsible for monitoring process information for compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Assist in gathering data and analyzing for report submittal to agencies and trends.
- Work with Automation and Instrumentation Group to resolve issues with process tags and Continuous Emission Monitoring Systems.
- Assist in coordinating cooling tower compliance monitoring and performance testing for equipment by working with operations and contractors.
- Assist in monitoring and working with maintenance to correct deficiencies of wells overseen by Department of Health and Hospitals.
Equal Employment Opportunity
- Sliding salary scale based on classification
- Relocation assistance available
- Full-time Environmental, Chemical, Mechanical, or Civil Engineering, or Environmental Science student
- GPA of 3.0 or above (A=4.0)
- Must be at least a junior level student
The Maritime Transportation Security Act requires all persons who will need unescorted access to a regulated facility to have a valid Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC), issued in accordance with the rules established by the United States Coast Guard and the Transportation Security Administration. Candidates selected for employment must meet eligibility criteria to obtain a TWIC card.
The following link lists the eligible criteria for all persons trying to obtain a TWIC: http://www.tsa.gov/what_we_do/layers/twic/index.shtm