Enercon Services, Inc., founded in 1983, is an engineering, environmental, technical and management services firm providing a broad range of professional services to private, public, and government sector clients throughout the United States. With 21 offices and over 1500 professionals in a broad range of disciplines, we have substantial capabilities that help our clients to address both today's and tomorrow's problems. We are an employee-owned company whose reputation for innovation, diligence, and commitment has led to growth and success for ourselves and our clients.
Position responsibilities include:
- Perform third party environmental risk evaluations of existing environmental documentation and prepare written environmental risk summaries in support of the client's lending and ownership decisions.
- Assess the sufficiency (nature, extent, and age) of provided environmental documentation relative to policy requirements.
- Evaluate the competency of the source that prepared the environmental documentation.
- Determine the nature of potential environmental concerns indicated by the reviewed environmental documentation.
- Evaluate the significance of the identified environmental concerns relative to the specific transaction (pre-lending/secured creditor, pre-lending/no real estate security, equity position, fiduciary/trust, pre-ownership, and owned asset).
- Provide findings in written environmental risk summary.
- Provide routine consultation to business units via phone and/or email.
- Participate in subsequent conference calls with stakeholders including business units, credit officers, attorneys, borrowers, consultants, participants, and the regulatory community as necessary.
- Perform third party Property Condition Report reviews and prepare written summaries in support of the client's business decisions.
(education, skills, certifications, licenses):
- BS in Engineering (e.g. Civil, Environmental Engineering, etc.)
- 2-5 years performing Environmental Due Diligence risk evaluations in the Financial industry or similar industry.
- 5-10 years performing Phase I ESAs and Phase II ESAs.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Working knowledge of regulatory requirements/standards in multiple states preferred.
- ACM, LBP, mold training and licenses a plus.
Enercon Services Inc - 12 months ago