AECOM is currently seeking a Senior Scientist to implement and manage compliance assurance programs for multi-media environmental management of air, water, wastewater, waste management, and regulatory reporting. This position will be based in our Livonia, MI office.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Support the EHS department with various project related work which includes business development, project/task management, and technical service delivery for implementing EHS programs and policies, to include:
1) Multimedia environmental compliance assessment, planning, engineering and reporting programs
2) Environmental Management Information Systems (EMIS)
3) Environmental compliance and safety auditing
4) Emergency Response Planning such as SPCC, Contingency planning, PIPP
5) Air quality permitting, reporting, support
6) Due diligence, Phase I, property M&A transactions
7) Assist on other EHS related projects as needed
Education: Minimum Bachelor degree in engineering, science or information technology.
Experience with commercial Environmental Management Information Systems (EMIS) preferred.
15+ years experience in performing EHS activities in an industrial facility or for industrial clients.
Must have excellent writing, communication, organizational and analytical skills.
Must be able to direct teams of people to manage complex audit programs for industrial clients.
Able to work flexible hours and be available for travel. What We Offer AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
With nearly 100,000 employees — including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction...