Employment type: Full-time
Langan has an opening for an entry level Environmental Engineer/Geologist/Scientist with one to three years of experience in our San Francisco or Oakland, CA office. As the successful candidate you will perform environmental site characterization activities, including field work, data management and interpretation, and technical report writing.
We provide our staff with the opportunity to direct their own career path. If you are a highly motivated self starter, we can offer you challenge, responsibility, and an environment to grow your career!
- B.S. degree in Geology, Environmental Engineering/Science, or Hydrogeology, M.S. degree preferred;
- Field experience including soil gas/soil/groundwater sampling strongly preferred;
- Attention to detail with excellent analytical and judgment capabilities;
- Strong mathematics and computer skills;
- Excellent communication and organization skills;
- Related environmental experience in California is preferred;
- Knowledge and understanding of California environmental regulations is preferred;
- Experience in preparing project specifications and reports is preferred; and,
- Availability to work overtime.
We offer employees competitive compensation packages; company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance; 401(k) with company match; educational reimbursement; extensive training; and much more!