Our Long Island area Hauppauge, New York office seeks an entry to mid-level Engineer to join their team.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assisting with design calculations, bid packages, and specifications for remedial technologies
- Handling Operation and Maintenance (O&M) of field remediation systems
- Collecting environmental samples and overseeing field investigations
- Preparing industrial compliance documents and plans
- Managing laboratory data and report preparation (routine and advanced reporting)
- Performing other related duties as assigned
Our comprehensive benefits include: medical, dental, vision, prescription, 401k, FSA, LTD, STD, New Parent Leave, 529 CollegeBound Fund, Tuition Assistance, Bonus Plan, and more.
- A Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Chemical, Environmental)
- 0-4+ years of related environmental consulting experience.
- Must be detail-oriented, and a team player with strong communication, analytical, organizational, problem solving and time management skills
- Must be resourceful with excellent writing skills and possess a high degree of initiative
- Must have a good driving record, and be able to drive a company vehicle.
- Engineer-in-Training (E.I.T) certification preferred.
- Drug/Alcohol screening and a Background check are required.
GES is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that strongly values diversity. EOE/AA/M/F/V/D
GES was founded in 1985 as a privately-held consulting firm providing a total environmental solution: assessment, engineering, remediation,...