Our Fort Lauderdale, Florida office seeks an Engineer with environmental consulting experience to join their team!
- Prepares remediation plans and specifications to determine the most appropriate environmental solutions to problems.
- Oversees operation and maintenance of remedial systems, including preparing field work orders, system evaluations and upgrades, advanced troubleshooting and ensuring permit compliance.
- Assists with detailed proposals and cost estimates on moderate size projects.
- Coordinates and oversees construction activities during smaller-scale system installation procedures.
- Serves as the engineering resource to a project team on smaller projects.
- Assists senior/project engineers on larger-scale projects.
- Costs out, plans, prepares, and performs any type of pilot test activity to make solid field-related decisions.
- Performs remedial system design and specifications under supervision of a Professional Engineer for smaller-scale projects.
- Prepares quarterly status reports for submittal to regulatory agencies.
- Works in the office or the field to fulfill project needs.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the Engineering Manager.
Our comprehensive benefits include: medical, dental, vision, prescription, 401k, FSA, LTD, STD, New Parent Leave, 529 CollegeBound Fund, Tuition Assistance, Bonus Plan, and more.
- A Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering (Chemical, Environmental, Civil, Mechanical).
- 2-6+ years of related experience is required. Experience providing engineering / remediation support to Oil & Gas clients is a plus. Experience with Florida Department of Environmental Protection Bureau of Petroleum Storage Systems regulations is a plus.
- Must be detail-oriented, and a team player with great oral and written communication, analytical, organizational, and time management skills.
- Must have a clean driving record, and be able to drive a company vehicle.
- Drug/Alcohol screening and a Background check are required.
GES is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that strongly values diversity. EOE/AA/M/F/V/D
Groundwater & Environmental Services - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard