Our Tampa area St. Petersburg, FL office seeks a mid level Engineer with environmental consulting experience to join their team.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Prepares Remedial Action Plans, Pilot Test Plans and Construction documents under the supervision of a Senior Engineer
- Assists with design calculations, bid packages, and specifications for remedial technologies
- Handles Operation and Maintenance (O&M) of field remediation systems
- Collects environmental samples and oversees field investigations such as pilot tests, source removal activities and remedial construction projects
- Prepares industrial compliance documents and plans such as NPDES permits and stormwater inspections
- Manages laboratory data and report preparation (routine and advanced reporting)
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Our comprehensive benefits include: medical, dental, vision, prescription, 401k, FSA, LTD, STD, New Parent Leave, 529 CollegeBound Fund, Tuition Assistance, Bonus Plan, and more.
- A Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Chemical, Environmental)
- 2-4+ years of related experience
- Must be detail-oriented, and a team player with strong communication, analytical, organizational, problem solving and time management skills.
- Must be resourceful with excellent writing skills and posess a high degree of initiative
- Must have a good driving record, and be able to drive a company vehicle
- FDEP Preapproval Program experience is strongly desired
- Engineer-in-Training (E.I.T) certification preferredDrug/Alcohol screening and a Background check are required
GES is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that strongly values diversity. EOE/AA/M/F/V/D
Groundwater & Environmental Services - 17 months ago