Our Atlanta, Georgia office seeks an entry to mid-level Environmental Field Technician to join our team.
Outdoor work in all weather conditions
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs groundwater-sampling duties at various GES project locations
- Maintains equipment calibration logs
- Records field notes to the specific task performed at each site location
- Follows GES engineering, construction, and O&M policies and procedures
- Responsibilities may include general warehouse and maintenance duties
- Completes well development activities
- Performs general labor and construction activities
- Performs other related duties assigned by the Field Services Manager
- Adheres to GES Health & Safety Standards in all field-related activities
Our comprehensive benefits include: medical, dental, vision, 401k, FSA, LTD, STD, New Parent Leave, 529 CollegeBound Fund, Tuition Assistance, Bonus Plan, and more.
- A High School diploma or equivalent and 0-3+ years of related work experience. Previous experience performing fieldwork in the environmental consulting industry is highly desired.
- A mechanical aptitude is preferred.
- OSHA 40-hour HAZWOPER certification is a plus! OSHA 40-hour HAZWOPER training will be required if this certification is not yet earned. This certification is required to perform the duties of this position.
- Must have a good driving record, and be able to drive a company vehicle. Drug and alcohol screening and a Background check are required.
GES is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that strongly values diversity.EOE/AA/M/F/V/D
Apply To This Job
GES was founded in 1985 as a privately-held consulting firm providing a total environmental solution: assessment, engineering, remediation,...