Our Westford, Massachusetts office seeks a mid level Environmental Field Technician to join their team
This is outdoor work; in all weather conditions
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs groundwater sampling
- May assist Senior Technicians with system installation activities
- Performs more mechanically oriented functions at specific sites
- May supervise subcontractors for routine field activities including excavation activities
- Performs general labor and light construction duties as required
- Adheres to GES Health & Safety standards in all field-related activities
- Performs other field related duties as assigned by the Project Manager
Our comprehensive benefits program includes: medical, dental, vision, prescription, 401k, FSA, LTD, STD, New Parent Leave, 529 CollegeBound Fund, Tuition Assistance, Bonus Plan, and more.
- A High School diploma or equivalent and 1+ years of related fieldwork and sampling experience.
- Mechanical aptitude is required.
- OSHA 40-hour HAZWOPER certification is a plus. OSHA 40-hour HAZWOPER training will be required if this certification is not yet earned. This certification is required to perform the duties of this position.
- Must have a clean driving record and be able to drive a company vehicle.
- Alcohol/Drug Screening and a Background Check are required.
GES is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that strongly values diversity. EOE/AA/M/F/V/D
Apply To This Job
GES Groundwater & Environmental Services, Inc. - 8 months ago