Tri-Starr Personnel is seeking an experienced Environment Health & Safety Manager for one of our Manufacturing Clients located in San Antonio. This is a hands-on position with an emphasis on environmental issues.
Provide assistance to the supervisors and managers on identifying, evaluating, and resolving subject related issues. Assess and monitor site compliance with federal and state regulations. Develop strategy plan, provide technical support to ensure compliance, develop and perform training as required, generate and maintain reports, and coordinate all activities.
· Knowledge and understanding of applicable laws and regulations regarding workplace safety
· MUST have experience with OSHA, EPA, TCEQ requirements
· Knowledge and understanding of State and Federal Environmental Regulations
· Strong communication skills (written and oral)
· Competencies in the traditional safety and health core skills areas as a generalist.
· Experience working environmental issues in a manufacturing environment
· BS/BA Degree
· Minimum 3 years experience
Tri-Starr Personnel - 11 months ago