Antea USA Inc. is a global Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) consultancy. We seek to create a better world through a corporate sustainability program that supports economic progress, environmental protection and social responsibility.
We are looking for a Project Manager with remediation experience on projects in the Mid-Atlantic. Candidates must have experience in driving projects to site closure for a range of contaminants; from either industrial/chemical manufacturing properties to petroleum refining/storage. Direct client and team interaction is a critical skill component, with experience producing agency deliverables and defining cleanup endpoints.
This position will be based in Antea Groups Baltimore, MD office.
The individual will support projects across multiple practice areas throughout the organization including, but not limited to, investigation and remediation of impacted sites, environmental compliance, due diligence, permitting and auditing, risk assessment, and environmental health and safety. The successful candidate will have industry-related project experience with aspirations to develop their consulting skills in client-facing assignments. Antea USA Inc. is looking for progressive, entrepreneurial thinkers to help our team execute on existing projects and develop opportunities.
- Minimum of a Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Geology, Environmental Science or relevant field
- 5 to 10 years of environmental consulting experience
- Ability to drive project closure strategies and lead activities for project teams
- Responsible for executing scope and maintaining schedule and budget goals
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and on multiple project teams concurrently
- Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong data collection, evaluation, and technical writing skills
- Experience in one or more areas; drilling, environmental media sample collection, evaluation and implementation of remedial technologies, groundwater modeling, risk/impact assessments, environmental compliance programs, environmental permitting, due diligence,
- Knowledge of MD, DE, DC, VA, WV, PA and NJ regulations
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- Professional certification in a related field (PE, EIT, PG, CIH, CSP, CHMM, etc.) a plus
- Current HAZWOPER certification preferred
- Valid drivers license and safe driving record
- Ability to successfully pass a company paid physical examination and drug screen
Antea Group USA offers a competitive benefits package with compensation commensurate with experience.
Antea USA Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
NO RECRUITERS PLEASE
NO VISA SPONSORSHIP AT THIS TIME
CareerBuilder - 9 months ago
Antea Group is a leading innovator providing renewable energy solutions, energy efficiency strategies, water stewardship practices and...