1. Collects environmental air sampling filters from air monitoring stations throughout the Twin Cities and delivers them to a laboratory.
2. Conducts quarterly calibration and flow checks of the pumps, rebuilds pump motors and services the sampling equipment as required.
3. Drives a motor vehicle a minimum of 5 consecutive hours per day.
4. Schedule is 5:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m., 5-6 days per week including weekends and some holidays.
5. As-needed, assists with household hazardous waste (HHW) duties include accepting, documenting, sorting, packaging, and arranging for disposal of household hazardous waste products, greeting HHW customers, determining their needs, and answering HHW questions.
6. The selected candidate will be required to pass a background check, federal drug test post job offer, and will be placed in a random drug testing pool upon hire.
1. Vocational Technical degree or at least one-half year experience as a field technician in emergency management, emergency response, homeland security, bio-environmental engineering or related field.
2. Valid driver's license, acceptable driving record, and reliable transportation.
3. Status as a U.S. Citizen
4. Must be dependable and detail-oriented.
5. Willing and able to perform repetitive tasks.
1. 40-hour OSHA Hazwoper Certification
In exchange for your high performance and team participation, Bay West offers long term growth potential, competitive salary and benefits package, and bonus potential in a business casual environment.
Bay West, Inc. - 23 months ago