Position requires rotating shifts in all areas including the laundry department. Employee will be cross trained to cover all EVS duty lists (see 101,102,103,104,106,201,202,203,204,and 301). Position specifically works weekend shifts and requires the availability to work all shifts. Performs assigned duties following procedures as outlined in the Environmental Services Department Policies & Procedures. Responsible for completing daily duty list and submitting to supervisor at end of shift.
Schedule: Part time (16 hours)
Contact: Gayle Martinez
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Minimum of one (1) year housekeeping experience preferred.
• Must have valid New Mexico Drivers License to drive and be insurable by HCH insurance carrier.
• Excellent Customer Service skills required.
• Communication and organizational skills required