is the premiere behavioral health inpatient facility in the Kansas City area and offers a complete range of acute inpatient, day treatment, and community based outpatient behavioral health care. We treat children, adolescents, adults and senior adults for emotional problems, mental illness, and behavioral health issues. We offer a friendly work environment, supportive management team, and excellent benefits.
The EVS Tech assures that a clean sanitary and safe environment be maintained for all patients, visitors and employees. The position
's tasks and responsibilities include:
· Clean public areas by utilizing the 10-step cleaning procedure
· Clean restrooms by utilizing the 10-step procedure
· Clean service areas by utilizing the 10-step procedure
· Demonstrates proper handling of waste
· Properly completes shift sign-in and dismissal log
· Competent in managing the linen ordering process
· Demonstrates proper handling of sharps/infectious waste
· Reports the needs for repairs or refurbishing
· Performs special projects or duties as assigned
Required Job Qualifications Include:
Ability to exert up to 20 lbs. of force occasionally and/or up to 10 lbs. of force frequently and/or a negligible amount of force constantly.
Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
1-2 years experience in a hospital setting preferred
For over 24 years Research Psychiatric Center has offered a complete range of acute inpatient, day treatment and community-based outpatient...