We’re currently looking for a HVAC/Equipment Engineer to join our Engineering Team.
As an Equipment Engineer, you’ll be responsible for performing preventative and general maintenance for HVAC Systems, refrigeration equipment, and commercial kitchen equipment.
Key responsibilities of a HVAC/Equipment Engineer include:
• Responding to engineering service calls
• Completing maintenance request work orders from all departments in a timely basis
• Performing preventative maintenance assignments for HVAC Systems, refrigeration equipment, and commercial kitchen equipment on a scheduled basis
• Ensuring that HVAC Systems, refrigeration equipment, and commercial kitchen equipment is working properly
• Completing other special projects as assigned by the Engineering Supervisor
The ideal HVAC/Equipment Engineer candidate will have previous hotel experience. We are looking for a high energy, motivated individual who will take ownership and who has the organization skills to manage several tasks at once.
The minimum qualifications for the HVAC/Equipment Engineer position are:
• HVAC or EPA certification required
• Minimum of two years experience maintaining air conditioning, refrigeration equipment and commercial food service equipment
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy
• Ability to stand, walk and move around during entire shift
• Must be able to lift, push, and pull items that weigh up to 100 pounds
• Basic ability to comprehend English language sufficient to understand information such as labels and instructions, receive job assignments and communicate progress and/or completion of assignment, and basic guest requests
• Ability to work a varied schedule that may include evenings, nights, and weekends
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Hard Rock Hotel - San Diego - 15 months ago