Division: Water/Sewer Maintenance |
Operates assigned equipment for the Haltom City Public Works Water and Sewer Maintenance Department; assists with maintenance activities for area of assignment; and performs other related duties as assigned.
• Operates various types of heavy equipment including but not limited to backhoes, dump trucks and water trucks.
• Performs preventative maintenance to assigned equipment and assists in ensuring equipment is maintained in safe working condition.
• Maintains, repairs, installs, and/or cleans water mains, service lines, pumps, valves, valve boxes, sewers, manholes, and fire hydrants.
• Installs and programs water meters; replaces meter boxes and lids; repairs box leaks.
• Assists in cleaning and maintaining departmental facilities as assigned.
• Performs other duties as assigned or required.
Texas Municipal League - 19 months ago