As a member of the Insulin Pump Team, this position is responsible for coordinating Insulin pumps and related supplies purchased through Diabetes Specialty Center, a division of Byram Healthcare.
1. Receive and process customer orders and insurance claims for Insulin pump, CGMS and Omnipod purchases.
2. Coordinate Insulin Pump purchase between customers, vendors and insurance companies in a timely fashion.
3. Accurately enter customer information into lead management tool and company billing system (BT).
4. Apply sound insurance knowledge in regard to products and services to best meet client’s needs.
5. Receive customer inquiries, complaints, comments via telephone, email or walk-in in a positive, helpful and professional manner.
6. Ensure complete and accurate client records by making corrections and/or modifications and contacting clients and or suppliers as needed.
7. Collect co-pays, deductibles payments and insert data into computer system, as needed.
8. Educate clients on how to purchase ongoing supplies from DSC.
9. Return messages left on voice mail during the same business day, but in no event later than the next business day.
10. Operate standard office/store equipment, including multi-line telephone, facsimile machine, photocopy machine, computer, printer, cash register, credit card machine, etc.
11. Request prescriptions and lab work when necessary from physicians and follow through to see that prescriptions/work orders are received and entered into customer data files.
12. Assist in the coordination of education and training of new Insulin Pump.
13. Address customer concerns in a friendly and professional manner and coordinate to correct and resolve issues in a timely and efficient manner. Recommend appropriate corrective service(s).
14. Check files for missing documentation/information and collect needed items from customer as assigned.
15. Perform other related duties as assigned.
1. High School Diploma
2. Experience in health insurance coordination, billing, or customer service preferred
3. Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
DSC/Byram offers a busy competitive environment and promotes from within. Employees play a pro-active role in our success. We offer training, a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, 401K with a match and tuition reimbursement. If you feel you meet the above requirements, please submit your resume. EOE. No phone calls please!
Byram Healthcare - 9 months ago
Pharmaceutical distribution company Mediq (formerly OPG Groep) is involved in both commercial wholesaling and consumer retailing of drugs...