Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for customers and clients worldwide. With over 300 years of history and expertise in banking, we operate in over 50 countries and employ over 140,000 people.
We provide large corporate, government and institutional clients with a full spectrum of solutions to their strategic advisory, financing and risk management needs. Our clients also benefit from access to the breadth of expertise across Barclays. Were one of the largest financial services providers in the world, and are also engaged in retail banking, credit cards, corporate banking, and wealth and investment management.
For further information about Barclays, please visit our website www.barclays.com .
It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
Main Function The Equities Sales Finance team provides data and analyses of client and sales person revenues to support the Equities business. The team works very closely with the Sales COO group on numerous reporting projects, ad-hoc analyses and systems initiatives. The teams primary responsibilities are as follows:
Person Requirements Basic Qualifications :
- Provide Equities sales and trading with regular and ad hoc reporting, relating to client and regional revenues.
- Analyze client and sales person revenues to identify trends and developments occurring in Equity products and client activities
- Develop new metrics and reporting to meet the changing needs of the business
- Work with technology on systems initiatives and enhancements
- Ensure integrity of revenue; work with product control, IT and the sales COO team to resolve various issues
- 3+ Years reporting experience is required, preferably with background in Equity products
- Minimum of Bachelors Degree in business (finance or accounting), or equivalent experience.
Confident under pressure, ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in Business Objects based reporting (WebIntelligence) and/or Rich Client)
- Effective communication (verbal and written), presentation and time-management skills
- Exceptional analytical skills, numbers- and detail-oriented, proactive, thorough and accurate
Strong proficiency in MS Excel and MS Access
- Good leadership skills - ability to manage and communicate up, down and across
- Good interpersonal skills - ability to interact with senior management, particularly sales and trading personnel
Barclays Investment Bank
- 2 years ago - save job
Barclays Bank is the flagship subsidiary of global financial group Barclays PLC. The bank is primarily active in the UK, where it has some...