Equity Management Solutions Consultant/Senior Consultant
Armanino LLP is the largest California-based CPA firms. The firm is ranked in the top 100 firms nationally and has been named Best of the Best in the nation for seven years. With offices in California, Oregon, Washington and Illinois, Armanino is a national firm with 350 staff and 42 partners. Besides the traditional core audit and tax departments, the firm provides a host of consulting services. Armanino is positioned in the marketplace to be an alternative to the Big 4, serving mid-market and SEC companies with a depth of resources and expertise.
Armanino is progressive, energetic and interested in your career development. The highly supportive environment of Armanino allows individuals to pursue opportunities dedicated to their professional growth.
As a Consultant/Senior Consultant in our Equity Management Solutions department you will be responsible for the following:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Beyond gaining vast exposure to various types of clients, you will continuously enhance your professional development through our Armanino University (Armanino U). Armanino U provides extensive technical training as well as soft skills training to help make you a successful, well-rounded professional.
- Work directly with and manage and develop relationships with controllers, VPs of Finance, and CFOs.
- Independently support client’s with equity management needs including stock option administration, technical accounting, capitalization table management, auditor interactions, etc. utilizing the team as a resource.
- Maintain active communication with clients to manage expectations, ensure satisfaction, make sure deadlines are met, and lead change efforts effectively.
- Consult, work with, and service our client base to make recommendations on business and process improvement and serve as a business advisor to client.
- Operate equity administration software on behalf of our clients.
- Execute assigned tasks within assigned budget. Provide timely updates to supervisors regarding progress and issues that may impair successful completion of assigned tasks.
- Attend professional development and training sessions on a regular basis, including software training classes.
- Pursue and obtain relevant certifications (e.g. CPA, CEP, etc.).
QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 1 to 3 years of progressive public accounting experience in a medium to large public accounting firm with in-charge auditing experience a plus.
- Stock option accounting, valuation, or other equity accounting experience a plus.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Creative and self-starting attitude.
- Excellent analytical, technical, and detail-oriented skills.
- Strong knowledge and efficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Database background a plus.
- Ability to work additional hours as needed.
- Actively working to obtain CPA or CEP is required. Completed CPA a plus.
- Experience with equity administration software a plus.
- Some travel to various client sites around the San Francisco Bay Area may be required.
This position offers an excellent salary plus benefits, which include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and profit sharing. This position can be located at any of our offices/is located in San Ramon, San Francisco, San Jose..
For immediate consideration please contact Emily Meyer, Recruiter firstname.lastname@example.org