We are currently seeking an Equity Research Analyst to join our Healthcare sector in Minneapolis, MN
- Work in partnership with the senior analyst to conduct extensive company and industry research.
- Create financial models and valuation analyses.
- Write company reports, industry reports and investment recommendations.
- Meet with company management teams and interview company customers, suppliers and competitors.
- Make company visits and attend trade shows and industry conferences.
- Market team's research and investment recommendations to our sales force and to institutional investors, venture capitalists and private and public companies.
- The research analyst position is a demanding and fast-paced job that requires the ability to think quickly on one's feet and work independently.
- Strong candidates will have an intense interest in the stock market and a demonstrated record of professional, academic and personal achievement.
- Outstanding interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Strong modeling experience.
- Outgoing, engaging personality.
- Outstanding quantitative and organizational skills.
- A strong competitive spirit balanced by a proven ability to work as part of a team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance preferred.
- Experience as a research analyst and Series 7, 63, 86 and 87 preferred.
- Medical Technology industry experience strongly preferred
Piper Jaffray is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Piper Jaffray - 11 months ago
Piper Jaffray provides a range of investment banking services, including mergers and acquisitions (M&A) advice, financing, industry...