We are currently seeking an Equity Research Analyst/Associate in our Networking Technologies sector.
- Work in partnership with the senior analyst to conduct extensive company and industry research.
- Create financial models and valuation analyses.
- Write company reports, industry reports and investment recommendations.
- Meet with company management teams and interview company customers, suppliers and competitors.
- Make company visits and attend trade shows and industry conferences.
- As associates develop industry expertise, they will have additional responsibility for marketing their team's research and investment recommendations to our sales force and to institutional investors, venture capitalists and private and public companies.
Piper Jaffray is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
- The associate position is a demanding and fast-paced job that requires the ability to think quickly on one's feet and work independently.
- Strong candidates will have an intense interest in the stock market and a demonstrated record of professional, academic and personal achievement.
- Outstanding interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding quantitative and organizational skills.
- A strong competitive spirit balanced by a proven ability to work as part of a team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- Strong modeling experience required.
- Series 7, 63, 86 and 87 preferred.
- Experience as a research analyst preferred, in the networking technologies industry a plus.
Piper Jaffray - 18 months ago