Cloudant develops cutting-edge data and analytics solutions for the next generation of globally distributed, highly available business applications.
We’re hiring the most talented developers with experience in Erlang/OTP and distributed systems to help us build out our global data platform. We have assembled a top-notch engineering team with deep roots in the open source community. The ideal candidate should have a passion for solving hard problems. By the way, we don’t care where you are as long as you’re the best. And, guess what, if you’re the best and you want to move to sunny Boston? we’ll make it happen!
- Working with our core development to build, test, and deploy our globally distributed data service.
- Demonstrable experience building applications in Erlang
- Experience working with distributed development teams
- Passion for solving hard data problems
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
At Cloudant, we are passionate about 2 things: building great software to solve complex data problems and providing an amazing service to our customers. Our team takes pride in seeing our products used by application developers around the world. If this sounds like something you're interested in, we look forward to hearing from you.
- Experience with cloud providers like Amazon EC2, SoftLayer, and RackSpace
- Experience with Apache CouchDB, SaaS, and RESTful services a plus
- History of contributions to Open Source projects
Founded in 2008, Cloudant provides the leading global data platform for JSON. Our service allows our customers to collect, replicate and federate JSON. Today, Cloudant’s service powers 1,000’s of applications that need to scale seamlessly from small to very large datasets, yield realtime insights, and replicate and synchronize data around the world. Cloudant is headquartered in Boston, MA.
Cloudant - 15 months ago