A fee office for American Title Company is seeking a self motivated, energetic and detail oriented Escrow Assistant to join our growing office. The office is located in Sugar Land, Texas. Generally, the Escrow Assistant will support the Escrow Team. This is an excellent opportunity with a stable and growing company with upward mobility.
- Direct Escrow Experience (1 year or more of Escrow Assistant experience)
- Excellent Phone Skills
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Knowledge of Escrow Process
- Knowledge of Texas Title Insurance Procedural and Rate Rules
- Possess strong administrative, computer, communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Able to multitask and meet deadlines in a semi-paperless environment.
- Multilingual a plus.
- Knowledge of iClosing a plus.
What you'll be doing:
- Assist in the escrow and closing process from beginning to end.
- Answer incoming phone inquiries.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Assist in setting up Escrow files.
- Available to work Monday - Friday from 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. and evenings and weekends as needed.
What's in it for you:
- Excellent opportunity to work with a well-established title company.
- Excellent salary commensurate with experience.
- Work in an excellent team and fun environment.
- This position can be a direct hire or a temp to permanent opportunity.
This is an excellent opportunity with a stable and growing company.