The Esthetician provides competent, professional service and care for customized facial treatments. He or she works with members and guests to provide Murad Healthy Skin facials that meet the customer's needs. In addition, he or she promotes and sells services and products.
training and utilizing draping protocols.
- Perform 50 minute customized facial session within the scope of
each client and recommends frequency.
- Complete accurate and legible client intake notes.
- Promotes the health and wellness benefits of facials specific to
relationships with clients.
- Educates clients and sells products for at-home care.
- Safeguards client information and confidentiality.
- Executes professional boundaries and does not engage in dual
wearing a clean and pressed uniform, following the table dressing
- Maintains a professional clean appearance of self and clinic by
& draping protocols and keeping the therapy room clean
The ideal candidate for this position must comply with all applicable local and state cosmetology or esthetics licensing laws and regulations, must pass a background check, and has exceptional interpersonal skills. Effective oral and written skills, good time management skills, and professional dress, speech, and behavior are all required for this position.
Massage Envy Frankfort - 6 months ago