MileOne Collision Center in Owings Mills is looking for an experienced Insurance Adjuster/Collision Repair Estimator that will appraise vehicle damage to determine the cost of repair for insurance claim settlements. Estimators also prepare itemized work orders, listing the cost of parts and labor.
Please stop by to fill out an application – Ask for Russ McClelland
Heritage Collision Center
9428 Reisterstown Road
Owings Mills, MD 21117
- Checking affected vehicles to determine the amount of structural, body, mechanical or interior damage.
- Calculating cost of labor and parts to fix or replace each affected item and estimate the salvage value of the total vehicle loss.
- Analyzing repair cost estimates and communicating with the collision repair manager or foreman. Arranging a second appraisal if necessary.
- Reviewing cost effectiveness of repair versus replacement of parts.
- Determining fees associated with repainting, converting to special purposes or customizing undamaged vehicles.
- Filling out insurance claim forms to indicate repair or replacement cost estimates and recommendations.
- Determining feasibility of repair versus pre-accident market value payment.
MileOne is an equal opportunity employer and we maintain a drug free work environment.
- At least three years of experience as an estimator in a dealership, body shop or insurance company is required.
- CCC Pathways estimating system experience is preferred
- Must have strong computer and customer service skills
MileOne Automotive - 17 months ago