We are seeking the best RESIDENTIAL COST ESTIMATORS in the remodeling industry! As a Case Project Estimator, you will support the sales/design team by calculating take offs and cost estimates, negotiating quotes with vendors, and preparing contracts and design agreements . You will assist the designer/sales team in providing detailed reviews of onsite conditions and creating cost budget ranges for remodeling projects. Reporting directly to the Design Team Managers , you will be groomed to learn and execute our Case estimating and sales process. Professionalism and high quality work is what distinguishes us from our competitors.
- Assist Designers in meetings with clients in their homes and build quality customer relationships.
- Estimate construction costs and prepare contracts & design agreements.
- Take site photos, notes and measurements.
- Maintain a solid understanding of past and current residential construction practices, procedures, and building codes.
- Develop sales and customer service skills through mentoring.
- Bachelors or associates degree required , preferably in construction management, architecture, construction technology or design/construction related field.
- Estimating experience in residential remodeling or construction is preferred.
- Prefer project management/sales experience.
- Computer savvy with all Microsoft Office programs. Laptop experience is helpful.
- Polished appearance with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently within a team environment.
- Determined, confident, self-motivated, and results-oriented.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Case Design/Remodeling Indy will reward your success with a base salary based on your experience. Your comprehensive benefit package includes health, vision, life, 401(k) with company match, and paid vacation & holidays.
If you are seeking a career opportunity that taps into your residential estimating interests, we encourage you to apply online now! We prefer that you submit an electronic resume via this career site or cut and paste your resume into the body of an email.
To learn more about Case Design/Remodeling Indy , please visit www.caseindy.com.
Case Design/Remodeling Indy requests that all candidate communication and resumes be directed to:
Drew Smith, HR Consultant
Safari Solutions - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard