Manage portfolio allocations to European IG credits across a range of globally invested portfolios. Lead the evaluation of credits and implementation of investment strategy in said portfolios. Operate as part of a global credit team, providing the lead on European issues.
- Continued management of investment risk associated with European credits owned in portfolios and the investment processes surrounding them;
- Perform in-depth credit analysis of designated corporate bond credits, with the goal of recommending credits for investment purposes both on an absolute and relative return basis;
- Analyze bond indentures for protection provided by the respective covenants and assess and review the risk factors, represent Pinebridge investments as necessary at issuer meetings;
- Communicate via credit write-ups for relevant industry reviews, investment committees etc as necessary;
- Co-ordinate with analysts and portfolio managers across the Pinebridge investment network;
- Work with Pinebridge resources globally, where relevant, in foreign jurisdictions to get their local color and reflect such color where appropriate in portfolio construction, including public equity teams and portfolio managers;
- Proactive involvement in client service. Such service to include periodic meetings, conference calls and reports where necessary.
- Undergraduate degree required or equivalent, IMC qualified, CFA designation preferred.
- Relevant practical experience managing / analyzing European credits in a portfolio context.
- An ability to communicate with colleagues and clients in a succinct, professional manner.
- Knowledge of a range of credit instruments including derivatives.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Works well in a team environment spanning multiple time zones and cultures.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, etcHighly effective communication skills
- Works well in an unstructured environment
PineBridge Investments - 18 months ago
Headquartered in New York City, PineBridge Investments is an independent asset manager whose experience dates back to the 1960s. Their...