As our Corporate Giving & Events Manager , you will champion our corporate sponsorship program that focuses on corporate donors, special events, and stewardship. Use your philanthropy knowledge to d evelop and implement a comprehensive corporate giving program including gifts from all sources, all levels, and using all methods. Reporting to the Director of Development, your interpersonal strengths will ensure event fundraising goals are achieved by promoting a positive experience for the volunteer planning committee.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive corporate giving program.
- Identify, cultivate, solicit , and steward individual prospects and donors.
- Set and meet all corporate giving revenue, acquisition, and retention goals.
- Coordinate corporate partnership efforts with volunteer recruitment efforts.
- Oversee stewardship program for all corporate donors, focusing on top-notch procedural and customized stewardship activities.
- Manage fundraising and event planning for annual Gourmet Dinner event and 3 rd party fundraising events.
- Manage and achieve fundraising goals of the event through sponsorships, ticket sales, donations, and all other revenue.
Bachelors degree ; preferably in nonprofit management, sales, marketing, or philanthropy.
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience with fundraising and event planning .
- Effective communication skills that successfully build relationships.
- Analyze financial information and work within budgets.
- Effectively sets and meets department and individual goals .
- Proactive with creative problem solving strengths.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS :
Big Brothers Big Sisters will invest in you! The compensation package includes a base salary of $35 40k. Your attractive employee benefit package will include medical insurance, life insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, vacation, and mileage reimbursement.
If you enjoy event planning within a fundraising environment , we encourage you to apply online now . We prefer that you submit an electronic resume via this career site or paste your resume into the body of an email.
For more information about Big Brothers Big Sisters , please visit:
http://www.bebigforkids.org/ or www.bbbsci.org
Drew Smith, HR Consultant
Safari Solutions - 13 months ago