Event Planner/Administrative Support
Assisting Director, NAM Alliances with the administrative tasks of organizing two Service Partner events (one in the USA and one in Canada) in order to create a fun, enjoyable and social environment, while at the same time giving value to the attendees. Should have skill at effectively communicating internally, externally and at all levels; coordinating sponsorship offerings and managing the sponsors.
Coordinate logistics, food and beverage for two annual Service Partner Events.
Coordinate certain aspects of events: speaker engagement, logistics, collateral, vendors, shipments, vendor invoicing, budgeting, schedules and time-lines, and transportation.
Coordinate invitee lists and manage responses timely.
Coordinate sponsorship requests and management of sponsor acknowledgements.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
College Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline and a minimum of 3-5 years of direct experience in managing corporate events and or hospitality.
Microsoft Application knowledge a must – Excel and Word.
Excellent written and verbal communication.
Planning and Organizing: Skilled at planning, organizing, and managing small to large events; proven ability to accomplish goals and ensuring work is completed efficiently; strong problem solving skills; including the ability to recognize and analyze problems and implement solutions; a strong orientation to detail and accuracy; the ability to multitask and prioritize activities; dedication to using time effectively and preventing irrelevant issues or distractions from interfering with work completion.
· Flexible Part-time Position 20 hours a week – Mon-Fri between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00p.m.
· High School or GED, Professional attitude, internet experience necessary, excellent communication skills, detail oriented, reliable.
· Able to self motivate and work independently while prioritizing responsibilities effectively.
· Excellent organizational skills.
· Attention to detail.
· Positive attitude and strong work ethic.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills - able to manage internal and external relationships at an executive level.
· Account management experience helpful.
· Consumer marketing experience helpful.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer.
For immediate interest, please submit your resume to North America Corporate recruiter - Callie Balderas - email@example.com or via fax: 214-341-3160
Crown Relocations - 9 months ago