Legacy is looking for energetic, outgoing event supervisors to execute on-site promotional events for a large, well-known spirits client. Candidates must have previous promotion/event experience, be available to work nights and weekends and have reliable transportation. This position reports to the Market Manager. Must have liquor and agency and/or distributor experience. This is a part-time, temporary position. The program will launch in mid-March and run through mid-May.
Managed Bar Night Program Execution
- Establish and maintain relationships with accounts (Bars, Restaurants and Clubs)
- Become an expert on quality execution of planned program platform
- Ensure bar spend, sampling amounts, drink feature (where applicable) and terms are finalized.
- Confirm with the accounts of product availability and scheduled executions at least 2 days prior to the event
- Execute promotion within brand approved program plan (ensure local customization approved)
- Decorate/merchandise account as appropriate if it is part of program plan
- Coordinate payment of bar tabs within approved budget framework
- Ensure quality execution and retailer satisfaction
- Manage POS items and other materials required to support execution
- Actively engage and educate consumers on the brand
- Must be able to complete all assigned events and follow the schedule of planned MBN's given by the Market Manager.
Experience, Qualifications, and Skills Required
- Generate accurate post-event reports using online reporting system; capture key goals/metrics specified for each program
- Surface program and communication issues to Market Manager and local client
- 1-2 years experience in marketing, including promotions and/or event execution
- Knowledge of or previous experience with spirits promotions a major plus
- Outgoing, personable, and comfortable interacting with a wide variety of target consumers
- Exceptional work ethic
- Flexible, willing to work nontraditional hours, including nights and weekends
- Willing to work both city and suburban events
- Must be reliable, punctual and able to provide your own transportation
- Must be at least 21 years of age