Entercom Communications in Denver, a leading radio group which includes KALC, KOSI 101, KQMT and KEZW-AM seeks a dynamic Sales Candidate to join their team. This person must possess the swagger and tenacity it takes to break through to local and regional businesses and sell them on the power of radio, event and cause marketing. Must be able to work in a competitive fast-paced environment. This position plays a key role in our sales success.
Responsible for selling Entercoms events through sponsorship and developing business from both traditional and non-traditional lead sources. Focus is on selling events and cause sponsorship to local and regional businesses. Must meet quarterly goals through prospecting, cold calling, presentations and closing business. This person must have the ability to reach high-level decision makers and communicate new and innovative marketing opportunities to potential companies. Must have knowledge of digital and social applications and how they apply to consumer marketing.
- Achieve all sales Revenue Goals
- Generate list of qualified prospects on a regular basis
- Schedule a minimum number of qualified sales calls per week
- Understand the station assets, events, partners and programs to better serve clients marketing needs
- Provide weekly sales reports on a timely basis to manager
- Analyze account situations in order to determine needs, prepare sales material and appropriate sales presentations.
- Respond to and resolve customer problems that arise involving credit, billing, etc.
- Monitors one’s own performance on account list as it relates to pre-determined goals of revenue and share.
- Foster and develop professional relationships with customers in order to maintain and increase revenue.
- Provide customers with creative ideas for new types of marketing solutions and utilize the companies tools and assets to achieve those solutions
- Brainstorm creative ideas to client needs
- Work with Client Service Coorindinator on all client projects to insure flawless execution. Projects may include but not limited to timelines, creative briefs full recap needs form and company execution forms.
- Meet with clients on recaps and results for renewal
- Develop and strengthen client relationships through communication, entertainment and follow up.
- Monitor and evaluate changes in market or customer situation and to identify emerging trends in order to retain customers and provide quality service.
Requirements: Minimum 2 years marketing and event sales/media sales experience. Must be creative, analytical, highly motivated, and persuasive and have strong oral and written communication skills. Requires solid knowledge of the media-sponsorship industry in order to effectively sell marketing solutions in the medium. Requires proficiency in a number of PC-based software including PowerPoint, word processing and graphics.
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Entercom Communications Corp. - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard