The Events Setup is responsible for safely and punctually transporting, assembling, and tearing down field sales equipment at assigned locations. This position will require problem-solving, accurate and timely communication with internal staff, and interaction with event management personnel to establish optimal sites for Green Mountain selling activities taking into account multiple variables.
- Deliver events materials to assigned locations and ensure proper and timely set up and tear down at events
- Responsible for tracking of inventory, general upkeep and maintenance of equipment
- Ability to judge effectiveness of booth location/set-up in yielding greatest number of sales
- Help motivate sales agents to reach projected sales goals
- Communicate effectively with Sales Manager, Partnership Coordinator, Team Leaders, and Sales Agents
- Respond to calls, texts, and emails in a timely manner
- Maintain current and future availability on weekdays and weekends
Required Skills and Experience:
- A keen sense of safety and desire to take corrective action when safety risks are present required.
- Demonstrated record of punctuality and reliability required.
- 6 months of experience with equipment setup and tear-down and/or transportation required.
- Access to a reliable vehicle capable of transporting light event equipment for multiple event venues required.
- 6 months of sales or other face-to-face communication experience preferred.
- Some college preferred.
We are seeking candidates with a stable work history that demonstrate our core traits of innovation, partnership, commitment, tenacity and accountability.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to us at: bestjobs@GreenMountain.com . The subject field of your email must include the job code GMEC0613-73R. Please submit the document in PC compatible Word or rich text file.
Green Mountain Energy Company - 21 months ago