The Events Setup is responsible for safely and punctually transporting, assembling, and tearing down field sales equipment at assigned locations. This position will require problem-solving, accurate and timely communication with internal staff, and interaction with event management personnel to establish optimal sites for Green Mountain selling activities taking into account multiple variables.
- Deliver events materials to assigned locations and ensure proper and timely set up and tear down at events
- Responsible for tracking of inventory, general upkeep and maintenance of equipment
- Ability to judge effectiveness of booth location/set-up in yielding greatest number of sales
- Help motivate sales agents to reach projected sales goals
- Communicate effectively with Sales Manager, Partnership Coordinator, Team Leaders, and Sales Agents
- Respond to calls, texts, and emails in a timely manner
- Maintain current and future availability on weekdays and weekends
Required Skills and Experience:
- A keen sense of safety and desire to take corrective action when safety risks are present required.
- Demonstrated record of punctuality and reliability required.
- 6 months of experience with equipment setup and tear-down and/or transportation required.
- Access to a reliable vehicle capable of transporting light event equipment for multiple event venues required.
- 6 months of sales or other face-to-face communication experience preferred.
- Some college preferred.
We are seeking candidates with a stable work history that demonstrate our core traits of innovation, partnership, commitment, tenacity and accountability.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to us at: bestjobs@GreenMountain.com . The subject field of your email must include the job code GMEC0613-73R. Please submit the document in PC compatible Word or rich text file.
Green Mountain, the nation's leading competitive retail provider of cleaner energy and carbon offset solutions, was founded in 1997 to...