Improve Your Quality of Life While Helping Seniors!
Join our exceptional Evercare team! As an Evercare Nurse Practitioner you will provide primary care to your caseload of patients in long term care settings. This excellent opportunity affords a flexible autonomous role bringing enormous satisfaction in the care and comfort of our aging population. Additionally, you will build meaningful relationships with the residents and their families.
What's it like working for Evercare?
Click here to view the Realistic Job preview: Nurse Practitioner Preview
Click here to listen to our NPs describe their work at Evercare: Nurse Practitioner Video
Key responsibilities of the NP/PA include:
- Providing preventative and primary care for patients in assigned long term care facilities.
- Working with primary care physicians to provide the best care possible.
- Collaborating with the nursing staff and the patients' families
- An opportunity to learn palliative care is offered at Evercare
- Working with the facility's utilization review process
What makes your clinical career greater with Evercare? You can improve the health of others and help heal the health care system. You can work with in an incredible team culture; a clinical and business collaboration that is learning and evolving every day. And, when you contribute, you'll open doors for yourself that simply do not exist in any other organization, anywhere.
- Current, unrestricted NP license in the State of New Mexico
- DEA License
- National Certification as Nurse Practitioner (ANP, ACNP, FNP, or GNP)
- A clinical background in adult, family or geriatric specialties
- Experience working in a nursing home or with seniors in other settings
- Intermediate level of proficiency in PC based word processing including Microsoft Word and Outlook
Evercare is now part of the OptumHealth division under the greater UnitedHealth Group umbrella.
OptumHealth is part of the family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group one of the leaders across most major segments of the US health care system.
If you want more meaning in your career - as a clinician or a business professional - think of OptumHealth as your calling.
By providing 58 million Americans with information, tools and solutions, we are helping to guide them through the health care system, financing their health care needs, and enabling them to achieve their personal health and well-being goals.
At OptumHealth, you will perform within an innovative culture that's focused on transformational change in the health care system. You will leverage your skills across a diverse and multi-faceted business. And you will make contributions that will have an impact that's greater than you've ever imagined.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. In addition, employees in certain positions are subject to random drug testing.
When you work to better people’s lives, one of those lives will always be yours.
We have modest goals: Improve the lives of...