Exchange Systems Administrator (6 Month Contract)
We are currently looking for a talented Exchange Systems Administrator with strong technical, analytical and communications skills for the management and administration of a large Software-as-a Service (SaaS) Exchange environment. Responsibilities include day-to-day administration of the Exchange 2010 environment including working with marquee customers on projects, weekly calls and migration support.
- Experience with large Exchange 2010 deployments
- 5+ years experience in Microsoft Windows 2003 Server and Exchange Administration
- Working knowledge of Windows 2008 Active Directory and Microsoft clustering technology
- Familiar with configuration and usage of email clients to include Outlook, Outlook Express and Entourage, and Thunderbird
- Understand various access methods including POP, IMAP, OWA, MAPI, Outlook Anywhere and SMTP Mailflow
- Exchange 2010 SP2
- Blackberry Enterprise Server 5.0
- Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE), 2003 or 2008
- Experience with cross-forest exchange migrations
BAE Applied Intelligence, US Corp.
- 2 years ago - save job