Responsible for directly developing new sales opportunities and managing regional account client relationships. Facilitate sales meetings and presentations. Coordinate activities to ensure smooth program implementations and outstanding client-relations retention and growth.
· Exceed annual goals assigned for new business.
· Collaborate with Account Management teams to assist in highly technical/complicated client retention situations.
· Work with Account Management team to identify service.
· Assist, coordinate and attend open enrollment meetings for new and existing clients, as necessary or required.
· Provide regular and ongoing pipeline reporting to ascertain quality and likelihood of sales for targeted employers/prospects within assigned geographic region.
· Provided regular updates for prospecting and likelihood of sales assessment.
· Develop broker relationships.
· Work with other departments such as underwriting and marketing to prepare proposals.
· Developing a local marketing plan for assigned geographical area.
· Attend trade shows and conference to promote company.
· Reporting to management sales prospects and sold groups on a timely and routine basis.
· Identify and develop new business opportunities to ensure sales and revenue goals are achieved.
· Update Marketing and New Group teams on status of new/potential clients.
· Regional market management and development through sales presentations and support.
· Coordinate implementations, renewals and benefit changes with Benefit Administration.
· Determine benefit design and coordinate with recruiting (complete Administrative Worksheet, Panel Establishment Forms, and Insurance Application).
· Determine coverage area and communication needs (summary plan descriptions, provider lists, etc.).
· Plan and execute new/existing group enrollment meetings and benefit fairs.
· Review and assure client receives reports, satisfaction results and performance guarantees.
· Ongoing liasion and consultant with clients through meetings, presentations, care calling, etc.
· Delight internal/external customers while balancing Davis Vision/client needs.
· Work with managers to assess prospective client needs for provider recruiting and plan design requests.
· Ability and willingness to travel as required.
· Conform with and abide by all federal, state, and local regulations, company policies and procedures, and instructions.
· Adhere to privacy and confidential and proprietary company policies and procedures (i.e. HIPAA).
· Participate in any/all training and educational activities necessary to fulfill at least the minimum requirements as specified within your departmental goals. This is in addition to, the completion of any activities necessary for the maintenance of professional affiliations or organizational requirements.
· Diligently maintain the cleanliness of all equipment, workstations and the overall facility on a daily basis.
As required by changing business needs, compete additional responsibilities as assigned.
· Minimum 3-5 years of successful sales experience in employee benefits sales required.
· Experience in Ancillary benefits a plus
· Familiarity with managed care organizations, how to sell in a strategic fashion is a must.
· Additional experience in managing a sales team is preferred, but not required.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills required to interact with senior management.
· Basic computer knowledge needed.
Travel domestically: valid driver’s license required.
Davis Vision Incorporated - 2 years ago