Provide support services to CEO. This is a part-time position (required to work 30 hours per week).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answering the phone for CEO.
- Heavy Outlook calendar management.
- Meeting planning and coordination, both on-site and off-site.
- Management of contacts.
- Preparation and submission of expense reports.
- Assist in preparation of presentations and board reports.
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Assists with reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Prepare all of CEO’s travel arrangements to include the preparation of detailed agendas and summaries.
- Conference registration and management of all details.
- Coordinate and support Corporate Officers as needed during routine visits to Lakewood office.
- General clerical duties including: routine correspondence and emails, interacting with customers, answering and directing incoming calls, filing, photocopying, scanning, and mail distribution.
- Back-up support for reception desk.
- Work well with other administrators to divide common offices tasks.
- Deal with a wide variety of people with tact, courtesy and professionalism.
- Speak clearly, both in person and by telephone, using a high level of verbal skills and listen carefully.
- Maintain a regular, dependable attendance and a consistently high level of performance.
- Will work non-traditional hours as needed.
- Maintain a high regard for personal safety, for the safety of company assets and employees, and the general public.
- Other daily, weekly, monthly or special project duties as identified and defined.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES & REGISTRATIONS:
- Minimum 3-5 years’ direct work experience as an Executive Administrative Assistant.
- Intermediate/Advanced proficiency level in MS Office applications that may include but are not limited to: Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Working knowledge of SharePoint preferred.
COMPETENCIES, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license and a driving record satisfactory to the company and its insurers (for travel).
- Must be able to perform all essential and marginal functions of the job.
- Must be able to work with a team, take direction from management, adhere to required work schedules, focus attention on details, and follow work rules.
- Ability to successfully perform multiple tasks with strict deadlines.
- Ability to organize and prioritize daily work.
- Job level commensurate with experience and skill sets; position will be filled depending on qualifications, experience and skill sets of the successful candidate.
All of the physical requirements listed below are those that may be necessary for an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Sitting; standing; walking or moving throughout facility; driving; talking; seeing (specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus); hearing; feeling; bending or stooping; squatting or crouching; reaching; kneeling; pushing; pulling; lifting up to 25 lbs.
- Minimal safety hazards; general office working conditions.
- May work for more than one person.
- Overtime may be required on an infrequent basis.
- May be required to carry a cell phone, and be available to respond during working and non-working hours.
- The successful candidate will be required to clear a drug screen and a complete background check, including credit report for certain positions, after an offer has been extended and prior to being employed.
PREFERRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, CERTIFICATIONS, COMPETENCIES, SKILLS, & ABILITIES (above the minimum requirements; not required but advantageous in this position):
- Demonstrated knowledge of Energy and Gas Industry is a plus.
- Some college preferred.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This position may perform other duties as assigned.
Tallgrass Energy Partners, LP - 10 months ago