Statement of Purpose:|
This position is responsible for providing administrative support to the Executive Vice President of Human Resources and coordinating overall administrative support to the HR team.
1. Prepares correspondences, answers telephone, responds to inquiries, and relays information.
2. Oversees the preparation of annual budgets and monthly variance tracking.
3. Assists with the development of PowerPoint presentations. Proofs, edits, and finalizes presentations to ensure correctness. Distributes copies when necessary.
4. Maintains calendars, schedules meetings, appointments and coordinates travel reservations.
5. Composes and types correspondence, forms, spreadsheets and presentations.
6. Organizes and maintains paper and electronic file systems, files correspondence and other documents.
7. Maintains master copy of organizational charts.
8. Able to organize and prioritize work without close supervision.
9. Assists in preparation and coordination of communications and materials for Board of Directors meetings.
10. Provides support with HR functions as requested/needed.
11. All other duties as assigned.
Excellent organizational and documentation skills
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Good project management skills, able to coordinate across departments and people
- Ability to prioritize, maintains confidentiality, and interacts with all levels of management across the organization
- Maintains a high degree of confidentiality, exercises good judgment in dealing with sensitive issues •
- Excellent customer service skills and experience
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office, Word, Power Point and Excel)
- Familiarity with AS400 platforms desirable
- Preference for four year degree and experience in administrative support role, position is intended to lead to coordinator and professional roles in the organizations
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. With intention to pursue additional career opportunity
Bob Evans Inc. - 6 months ago