R/GA is currently seeking an Executive Assistant to support a group of C-level Executives. The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks in a creative environment. This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a growing office of diverse people and projects.
The ability to interact with staff at all levels and maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong decision making ability and attention to detail are equally important.
This person will support 7 – 9 High Level executives within the Agency
Primary responsibilities include:
- Responsible for calendar management
- Handle all travel arrangements
- Process business related expenses
- Assist in creating, proofreading and editing presentations and reports using MS Office.
- Answer phones and direct calls to appropriate party promptly and efficiently
- Provide back up support for various administrative operations, including front desk
- Priority and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner
- Assist with special research assignments
- Liaise with other Executive Assistants on projects and tasks
- Extensive administrative level experience to executive level management
- Must exercise good judgment, tact, and patience
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment
- Team player
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Customer centric and reliable
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Maintain good presence while interacting with clients
- At least 5-7 prior executive assistant experience
R/GA - 10 months ago